Here’s a list of the channels and the respective sports available to stream on them. These websites are all blocked in South Africa so you will need to first set your Smart DNS proxy up to be able to access them.
If you have not yet done that sign up for your free trial here first.
Once you’ve completed the Smart DNS setup procedure you can access the sites listed below. Check out our guides to signing up to these sports streaming sites.
- Rugby – ESPN+, ITV, NBC Sports, 9Now, BBC iPlayer
- Cricket – Hotstar, SonyLiv, 9Now
- Soccer – ESPN+, Hotstar, BeIn Sports AU, Willow TV,
- F1 – Channel 4, Hotstar, F1 TV,
- Tennis – BeInSports AU,
- Cycling – BBC iPlayer,
- Athletics – BBC iPlayer, Sky Go NZ,
- Ice Hockey
- Canoeing / Kayaking – BBC iPlayer
- Aussie Rules Football – Watch AFL,
- Darts – PDC TV,
- Snooker – Youtube
- Pool / Billiards – Youtube
- UFC / MMA – UFC TV, ESPN+ (pay per view),